Today I’d like to share with you one of my favourite nail colours that I like to wear in any season of the year and I’m just in love with it, burgundy. There are many burgundy nail polish shades, some of them are more on the red side and some of them have purple undertone. This post is going to be about the second group, and I really hope you’ll find some inspirations for your own mani.
First two nail colours:
- KIKO Milano nail lacquer 234 is a very dark burgundy nail colour with purple undertone
- ESSIE Shearling Darling is also a very dark burgundy shade but it has slight red undertone
The second group is by OPI and I had really a hard time with picking my favourite three nail colours from my collection because we all love OPI right and we exactly know why. Their nail polishes are just amazing and it doesn’t matter which colour do you pick, the texture, application and finish are always amazing. My favourite burgundy nail colours from OPI are:
- Houston We Have Purple- a sheer bright summer burgundy
- Miami Beet- intense bright burgundy
- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane- bold, dark winter burgundy
The third group of my favourite burgundy nail polishes is from Chanel. They always come up with nail colours that are so unique, rare and so stunning and I like them so so much. You’ll see loves, these two burgundy nail colours are mind blowing:
- 609 Coup de Coeur- very soft yet powerful burgundy shade with a slight grey undertone
- 595 Rouge Moré- bright metallic burgundy
Swatches from left to right: KIKO Milano nail lacquer 234, ESSIE Shearling Darling, OPI Houston We Have Purple, OPI Miami Beet, OPI In The Cable Car-Pool Lane, Chanel Le Vernis 609 Coup de Coeur, Chanel Le Vernis 595 Rouge Moré
Really hope you ladies enjoyed this post and hope that you found some nail colour that you like! Stay around for more upcoming posts this week! Good night!