Loves, this post is going to be a bit different because it’s the first review of a beauty box. I have to be honest, I’m very picky when it comes to cosmetic products so I was a bit impatient while I was waiting for my box just because I didn’t know what it’s going to contain and when I finally got it I was pleasantly surprised.
My Beauty Box contained 5 drugstore cosmetic products, some of them came in travel size (which is convenient when you want to try out some new products) and some came in full size and I think that’s nice because that makes box much more entertaining. Every product in this box is from different drugstore brand and that’s interesting in a way of trying new products from different brands.
First three products came in travel size:
- Batiste dry shampoo is a great dry shampoo and very convenient product when you don’t have much time to wash your hair, so you can use dry shampoo and make your day much more easier. When you use dry just make sure that you protect your clothes first, put a towel over your shoulders and then spray dry shampoo where’s needed. Leave it for couple of minutes and then gently massage dry shampoo into tour hair and scalp so it’ll absorb all excessive oils from your hair. The last step is very important, because if you won’t do it throughly your whole scalp can inch really bad and it’s not a great feeling. You have to detangle your hair very precisely (lock by lock) so you’d remove all the excess of the product,
- CMD Rose Exclusive Nourishing Mask is a face mask appropriate especially for dry or damaged skin. It contains organic oils of Rosa Mosquet, roses and almonds. What I really like about this product is that it doesn’t have irritating smell and it leaves my skin very silky,
- Weleda Wild Rose creamy body wash which is enriched with organic oils of roses and is great for dry skin types. When I tried this body wash I was pleasantly surprised because it smells so good and my skin was very soft and enriched after the use.
The last two products are my favourite from this box and they both came in full size:
- Revlon Nail Enamel is a beautiful burgundy nail polish colour with a hint of red. I like it because it’s such a classic and universal colour and you can’t never go wrong with it,
- Tanya Burr lip gloss is a classic red colour lipgloss with a luminous finish. I have to admit, I’m not a huge lip gloss lover, but this lipgloss just rocks! It’s texture is very thick and it’s pigmentation is gorgeous.
I would really like to thank http://www.mybeautybox.si for sending me this gift, I really enjoyed it and I had so much fun. And loves, stay around for more updated this week!